CBHA IS CURRENTLY CLOSED! DOORS RE-OPEN MID JANUARY
WAITLIST is closed!
Clean Bridal Hair Academy
Become confident in creating clean
polished hairstyles with ease
& streamline your bridal business like a PRO!
A step by step roadmap to success in just a few months! Are you in?
Students results so far & What they are saying
About your instructor
If you don't know me yet, my name is Alice Kapitein. Married and mother of 2 beautiful childrends and I live in Urk, which is a small town in Holland (Europe).
I started my bridal business in February 2017 and started in September 2017 with teaching. Since then, I have taught over 300 students (could be more, I've lost count. Oopss). And in those years I served over 250 brides.
But, before I started my bridal career, I was a secretary. Can you believe it? Crazy right?! But I know there are just like me many women and men out there who are also starting their bridal business next to their regular 9-5 jobs.
Figuring it all out next to your 9-5 job isn’t easy!
Life is busy so you don’t have much time to attend bridal hair courses or join online courses.
This course includes everything that you need to know to become a confident and successful bridal stylist. Since 2015 I have joined many bridal hair courses, online academies and 1:1 courses. I now have developed my own way of styling. So all the information/techniques you need to MASTER these skills is what I have combined in this course.
I want you to be successful as well and I only want to teach you the best and most necessary to succeed in a short amount of time! I would love to educate you and cheer you on!
Can't wait to meet you soon!
I am certified by Tonya Stylist, Cara Clyne, Yeliz Kaya, Zohra Handiri and many more!
and member of Kristina Gasperas Academy &
Who is this course for?
- Bridal hairstylists who are already in the business for a few or many years
- Beginner bridal hairstylists who at least have some experience with hairstyling
- Hairdressers who wants to expand their upstyling skills so they can start working with brides
- Hairstylists who now only do event or photo shoot styling but who would like to start doing bridal hair.
- Anyone who loves doing hair, but who is not licensed by cosmetology school. If you really want to do bridal hair and you know some off the basics, you are more then welcome
- This course is not for those who have zero experience with hairstyling. With this I mean (never touched a curling iron etc)